Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Plastic Bag Ban

Today I read an article on the Government decision to ban plastic but the leader of the National party (Simon Bridges) thinks that it'll be a waste of time and will make no difference at all and Jacinda Ardern the leader of the Labour party and also the Prime Minister of New Zealand agrees that it will make a difference and it will make the country a lot cleaner and better. I personally disagree that banning plastic bags will make anything better because if people want to go to the supermarket they would have to take school bags or just hold their groceries in their hands because the store would have no plastic bags to provide. Jacinda Ardern believes that banning plastic bags would be safer for the environment and the animals but even without plastic bags people in the local community can still litter and throw their rubbish all over the ground and in the gutters or even through drains. I believe that the government is looking to make this happen but the impact it will have on the people of New Zealand is stuff like banning plastic bags will make it harder to carry multiple things around at once not only in a supermarket but around any store or maybe around in public.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Nathaniel for you perspective on banning the plastic bag. I see your point of view about how hard it would be for people to carry their groceries in the shop around. What could be other solutions for this apart from using plastic bags?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any type of company that has a need to store inventory or goods, or to move that inventory, is going to need to have a way of doing so that is simple and effective. Whether they are shipping from the manufacturing plant to a warehouse for storage, or they are sending their goods to market, it is important to have high quality materials on which to transport them. plastic pallets Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, I am ranking my site higher “pre spun articles”. f95zone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy every single posts, I actually appreciated, I would personally adore extra information and facts because of this, mainly because its fairly pleasing., Have fun here ideal for allowing. Is Conan Exiles Cross Platform

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. Is Conan Exiles Cross Platform

    ReplyDelete
  6. the decorative accessories that i was able to find on ebay are of bargain price; joker388

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. http://50.116.115.122/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just now say exactly what a relief to uncover somebody who in fact knows what theyre dealing with online. You certainly learn how to bring a worry to light making it crucial. The diet need to check out this and can see this side of your story. I cant believe youre less well-known since you also undoubtedly have the gift. daftar joker123

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. GoDaddy Workspace Login

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us! GoDaddy Email Login

    ReplyDelete