Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

A Proud Samoan

IMG_0645 (1).JPGTalofa Lava, My name is Nathaniel, I am 12 years old and I attend Glen Taylor School and My teacher is Miss Siale.

I am a proud Samoan. I enjoy hanging out with my Family and friends .I love to play sports in my spare time especially rugby and basketball.My favourite subjects at school are maths and writing.As a learner I enjoy learning new things and I also enjoy encouraging others to try their best to learn new things. I am good at playing sports and kind of good at writing. My goals for this year are stepping up to be a better leader and trying my best to improve in my learning. One of the challenges I face as a learner is actually learning things that I have never been taught before.Some of the things I look forward to this year are seeing if I have achieved my goals by the end of the year. Another one of my achievements was becoming the Head Boy of GTS for 2017. There are 3 people in my life one being my awesome dad, another one being my caring Mum and the last one being my amazing teacher Miss Siale. I also look forward to facing new challenges and trying my best to be a more complex learner and a more better leader.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nathaniel I love your Blog post and I love your interesting photos and your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nathaniel,
    Amazing work on giving us information about yourself. I like that you are very proud to be Samoan and i also like the interesting facts about you and what you do in the spare time. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nathaniel
    I like your photo...you look very handsome. Write some more interesting blogs for us to read.

    ReplyDelete